Things Men Should Avoid In A Relationship

When you are in love
there are many things that your girlfriend would not like to hear from you. In every relationship
, you have to give your partner their own space.

Here are some of the things that men should keep quite about when they are in a relationship

1.Never talk about your ex girlfriend to your present girlfriend. The worst mistake that you can ever make is to compare the both of them. This will really upset her.

2.When you are with your girlfriend and you see a beautiful girl walk past , don't ever make comments like ,'she's so hot and sexy'. This is demeaning to your girlfriend and she will obviously feel bad.

3.Just like how you don't like her talking about your friends, she doesn't like it either. Don't ever make the mistake of pointing out to your girlfriend's friends as she will not like it.

4.Never make statements like, 'if you love me you do this'. This will only make her believe that you are black mailing her in the relationship to do things for you.

5.Talking about her 'weight' is a serious taboo. This is a delicate topic and many girls don't like their boyfriends telling them what to eat and what to avoid. Girls, know best what is good for them to eat.

6.'I don't have time for you right now'! In many relationships, guys tend to say this to their women and honestly it hurts! Avoid such statements in your relationship as your girlfriend deserves your time.

So when you are in a relationship, follow this advice and avoid statements like these that could harm your relationship.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I would suggest avoiding girls is the best thing for any men in life!
anyway thanks for sharing neetu
:blink: :blink: :dry: :dry: :s :s

Many things that are opposing and targeting men...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
SAJEE

i don't think avoiding a girl is the solution.... can you do without a girl in your life...
Good tips.. But only one thing matters the most learn to be truthful..
Raja,

i can do wonders without any girl involment, but the problem with me is just opposite. It can be understand only by experienced people
Sorry Neetu, But, I refuse all of this points........

1. This is what girl do in their mind, comparing their ex-bf with present one

2. This we do to realise girl that be some hot and sexy like this, but, only for us.

3. Oh my god, and, what if she told me anything wrong about my friend, that is OK

4. Obviously, I want to say that, because If I will not, then who will start romance moments "Her Father"

5. Arey Ladka agar apni girlfriend ko nahi chedega to kya pados ki ladki ko chedne ke liye hoti hai yaar, ruthne manane ko hi to pyar kehte hai

6. This is serious statement, guys are also busy in their personal life. It could be possible that girl wants a time and guy is sitting on toilet.... What do you is most important ?

No way, I will never follow this statement, ek baar kiya tha, abhi bhi rota hu, kabhi kabhi....
Thanks neetu for the information...however no one agrees all the points...
It looks like a good list but are these avoidable? That's the question!!!
Rajani K wrote:
[quote]Thanks neetu for the information...however no one agrees all the points...[/quote]

WOOOHOOO, I have one vote from rajani to proof my points, Thanks rajani
Every one sets out to avoid them but gets more and more in the pleasure of their company,ha!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.