This 80 year old man named Parthasarathy is living is Senji in Tamilnadu and is a devotee of Lord Anjaneya.While he was young,he came across a Lord Anjaneya temple on his way to work and started visiting it daily.There he saw the monkeys longing for food and he used to give food to them.Later he made it as an habit and collected the damaged bananas and other fruits from the shopkeepers which are not sold and gave them to the monkeys.The number of monkeys started growing and he started preparing special food for the monkeys from his house.On hearing his sound,all the monkeys gather around him and eats the food. Now because of his age he could not walk alone.So he is accompanied by his son for this.He says that he will not stop this he is alive.

Definitely we should salute this old man !!!
pd1514538.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Very nice to see such a kind man..in todays world no one is interested to such help as we dont have time to feed ourselves...Hats of to him. :)
Yes -- He is very great.. It is nice to see an animal lover.. :) :) :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Hey its nice to see such man feeding animals, when today we dont even have time to feed humans.....
Thats true Kavita.. :)

We still come across people with humanity around.. :)

This is very good to know this news.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Very good information provided by Meean and thanks a lot!
Wow, Sometimes something like this make you shocked to react anything...

40 years, it is really too long, this man was great...

Do you remember the story in HatimTai

where there was pirate (Daku, Daket) who always feed a fish before he eat anything, later he goes to heaven, because of his work...

may be this man's story is not like that, but, god would give him a good place to live, God bless him for his good work...
I am not sure if he is doing all this for a place in the heavens or for the simple love of it!
Few of them never give up their principles for anything, its great to see them.
I wwould rathe say that these are all selfless acts and those who perform them harbor no expectations.
No chinmoy, my meaning for not that, I just want to tell that, he is doing a great job in the name of humanity, he is real human, and, either today or in future God I repeat (not government or politicians) God would give him a nice place like great respect because of his great work. :)

As we are also respecting him for his great work, that is why we are talking about him... :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.