Chocolate Helps You Lose Weight!

Here's some good news from all those chocolate lovers trying to lose weight
– instead of shunning your favourite sweet, dig into it for breakfast.

Wondering just how this is going to help you shed those extra pounds? Well as it turns out, eating chocolate is part of the new 'Big Breakfast" weight-loss plan that involves 700-calories worth of carbohydrates into your body when you wake up.

Along with 30g of chocolate, you will also have to dig into a glass of milk, two slices of cheese, 85g of lean meat
and two slices of buttered whole-grain toast every morning.

Doctor Daniela Jakubowicz, who has used the diet on her patients for 15 years, told the Daily Express that the breakfast works because it helps curb hunger cravings later in the day.

She said: "Very low carbohydrate diets are not a good method to reduce weight. They exacerbate the craving for carbohydrates."
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is new way indeed..as most of the time we avoid choclates as we feel they can increase body fat.. :)
Why is Dark Chocolate Healthy?:

Chocolate is made from plants, which means it contains many of the health benefits of dark vegetables. These benefits are from flavonoids, which act as antioxidants. Antioxidants protect the body from aging caused by free radicals, which can cause damage that leads to heart disease. Dark chocolate contains a large number of antioxidants (nearly 8 times the number found in strawberries). Flavonoids also help relax blood pressure through the production of nitric oxide, and balance certain hormones in the body.
This is a very good information neetu for all the choclate lover as well as me...

Thanks for sharing....
Really Really Really.....

Is it true.... I love chocolates... But was restricting myself not to have them... :(

Let me try.. ;)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
It is true that chocolate helps to reduce the weight .so friends try it.you will definitely get the result
Hope this article would be very useful here...
Have a look. :)

http://ezinearticles.com/?Eat-More-Chocolate-and-Lose-Weight&id=3588603

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
thanks deepti for sharing the link...............good for all of us....

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Yeah --- Many may get confuse too.. :)

It is chocolate --- DARK CHOCOLATE with cocoa.. :P

Not the normal milk chocolate... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
so chocolate lovers dont worry much as they are gud for health.
here is the link..
http://lifeinthehealthlane.blogspot.com/2007/08/chocolates-health-facts.html
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.