Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Rajani K wrote:
[quote]Thanks for agreeing with me Deepti and Abid...Actually i have personal experience but it was not due to dieting..it was due to uncooked and improper food servered at my hostel... I got health problems and still suffer due to that..

So wanted to share the painful experience.. :([/quote]

thanks rajani for sharing your personal experience,,,,hope others can learn from this...
I always separate my meals and eat. I feel that it helps me avoid putting on weight. :) :P ;)
Young girls starve to maintain their physic. This is really absurd. Both under eating and over eating are not good for health.
Sitting down to eat three meals a day may be a better strategy for weight loss than grazing on several smaller 'mini-meals,'
Right Neetu, eating three proper meals is the best way to get your day's supply of carbs and other nutrients provided they cover proper portions of each food group plus fruits and veggies!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

routine eating of three well balanced meals a day (with a healhy breakfast, strong lunch and light dinner) makes us feel leaner and healthier. Of course, this is a lifelong process that needs to be kept up every day for the rest of your life.
Great information neetu ....

Thanks for sharing it here....even i do prefer eating proper meals three times a day...
Well stated topic Neetu.... IT is always good to avoid junk food and freaky eating.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.