Ayurvedic Tips For Acidity

Acidity Signs and Symptoms

1. Burning sensation in the chest and throat.
2. Sour oral secretion/belching.
3. Vomiting, headache.
4. Heat in the body.
5. Lack of appetite.

Ayurvedic Remedies for Acidity

1. Chew a few holy basil (tulsi ) leaves to get relief from burning, nausea and gas.
2. Keep a small piece of jaggery (gur) in your mouth and slowly suck it. Repeat it every hour till acidity subsides.
3. Eat watermelon, banana or cucumber every hour. It is also a good remedy for acidity.
4. Eat a few almonds when your feel heartburn symptoms.
5. The powder of Ehiretta taken with an equal quantity of sugar relieves acidity.
6. A decoction of sandal (chandan) may be consumed thrice a day for relief.
7. Tender fruit pulp of coconut may be taken from time to time. Tender coconut water soothes gastric irritation.
8. Simple sugar-added cold water also if consumed brings down the acidity level immediately. However, diabetics should refrain from this remedy.
9. Avipattikara Churnam is a good Ayurvedic Remedy. 3 gm of powder well dissolved in 50ml of hot water, should be taken twice a day for 40 days.
10. Drink coconut water 4 to 5 times a day. It is a common natural remedy for acidity.
11. Drink a glass of cold milk for fast relief of heartburn and acidity.
12. Keep a small piece of harad (Terminalia chebula) in your mouth and chew it after every meal.
13. Take one piece of clove and suck on it slowly.
14. Drink fresh mint juice slowly after meals.
15. Drink daily 1 tsp juice of chebulic myroblan mixed with 1 tsp of amla (Indian gooseberry) juice.
16. Maintaining an upright posture for some time after food will help in preventing reflex.
17. Intake of raw garlic is very beneficial.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well i think these are really easy ways to reduce the problem as most of the items are available at home..I think Coconut water works very nice..thanks for sharing neetu.. :)
Tulsi leaves are always available.So, I feel that it is the best remedy for acidity. :) :)
Thanks for sharing.Can it be cured fully by following these methods?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
No Abid,

These all are not permanent solution for Acidity. You can get temporary relief from acidity with these tips. I am also searching for permanent remedy for this acidity as I am victim of this :(
i have acidity problem, hope this works for me.. thanks Neetu
These are geat remedies to cure. Thanks for sharing this post.

Want to make each day Accountable

great tips...i've heard that Juice of white pumpkin in an empty stomach may also be effective.thanks for the post.

Leo

Thanks for sharing!
Two very important reasons for getting acidity are "Sleeping late night" and "be empty stomach for longer time ".

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Spicy food is also one of the main cause of acidity. u'r tips or remedies which can help all to get rid oh this problem

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Thanks for sharing nice tips Neetu!

Chetana, unless you try and improve your lifestyle, such as eating regularly on time, sleeping on time and cutting down on spicy, junk food etc, you will not get permanent relief frpm acidity!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.