Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Very informative Neetu... I was not aware of the very helpful uses of Vinegar. :)

You mean, the vinegar that we use for making Chinese dishes???
If so, 170ml of it is available for around Rs.30 in the market. :dry:

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Very good.Now we can make it our own and save much. Thanks for information.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Deepti wrote:
[quote]Very informative Neetu... I was not aware of the very helpful uses of Vinegar. :)

You mean, the vinegar that we use for making Chinese dishes???
If so, 170ml of it is available for around Rs.30 in the market. :dry:[/quote]

yes deepti you are right,it is the vinegar(white) that we use in preparing chinese food...
That is why the chinese food has some bitter taste.I don't like vinegar.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
neetu jain wrote:
[quote]yes deepti you are right,it is the vinegar(white) that we use in preparing chinese food...[/quote]

Thanks for the information Neetu.... :) :) :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]That is why the chinese food has some bitter taste.I don't like vinegar.[/quote]

abid vinegar is sour in taste and not bitter......
Thanks for the information,Neetu.I too don't like vinegar. :(
If your leafy veggies are wilted, soaking them in cold water with a little vinegar can perk them right up...

and After chopping an onion, you can eliminate the odour from your hands by rubbing them with a bit of white vinegar.
The Kitchen is a magical room where we can find remedies for everything. :) :)
Vinegar Uses for Health
Vinegar health benefits are many. Here are a few of them:

* Vinegar is effective in clearing chest congestion. Add a few spoons of vinegar to a large bowl of water and inhale the vapor. This is a great chest congestion home remedy and it relieves respiratory congestion.
* Taking vinegar steam also relieves sinus infections and chest colds. Check the instructions of the vaporizer for measurements of mixing water with vinegar.
* Be it leg cramps or cramps in any other part of the body, use a compress of full strength vinegar to relieve it.
* Use a hot compress by dipping a towel in hot vinegar and applying it to a muscle strain and sprain. Apply this compress for 20 minutes.
* Vinegar is also effective in relieving headaches. For this, lie down and take a compress made from mixing equal amounts of vinegar and water.
* Make a solution of vinegar by adding 1 part of vinegar to 2 parts of water. Dip your toes in this solution everyday for 15 minutes. This cures toe nail fungus.
* One of the vinegar uses for health is that it soothes sore throat. Add a teaspoon of vinegar to a glass of water. Gargle with this water and then swallow it. Alternately you could also mix 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of vinegar to one cup of hot water. Use this mixture to gargle and then swallow it.
* Applying a paste of vinegar and corn starch relieves itches.
* Vinegar can be used for nail care as well. Soak your fingers in vinegar after having clipped your nails. Do this every time you cut your nails and you will find clean and healthy nails within two months' time.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.