Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sleep is very much important to keep ourselves fresh both in terms of body and mind.Good link shared with us,Neetu.
Sleep has been proven to assist in many psychological functions of the body. For example, many individuals have found that when they get enough rest, they are able to think more clearly, and stay focused. Many even lay claim that by receiving the right amount of rest, they are able to remember things more effectively.

In addition to this, sleep plays a vital role in the prevention of depression and other types of mental illnesses. Individuals that are well rested are found to be more energetic in the body, as well as the mind. Furthermore, confidence levels are increased and there is less likelihood for stress to pose a heavy burden on one who sleeps regularly and without disruption.
I think there is no time for oversleep, normal sleep is enough, it is good to know thanks for providing Neetu... :)
Another good link for which I thank,Neetu! Very good information on sleep!
There is a concept called as "Power Nap" in some of the offices. They allow the employee to sleep for some time as they believe a small nap will provide more freshness and activeness which in turn will increase the productivity.
Thanks Neetu for the thread on Sleep.People will go mad without sleep.
Donno what happens...Feeling sleepy now... Will let you all know tomorrow what happened to me... :P :P ;)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Ok Deepti Good Night...

Dont miss your precious sleep.. :)
Thanks again Neetu for taking care of everyone's health!! Good and useful informartion!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

thanks for this article keep it up now i will take care of my sleeping cycle.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.