Home Remedies For Skin Rashes

Apply baking soda on the affected body part. After applying it, press the area gently. It would provide relief from the irritation and also cure the rash.
A poultice made from yellow dock root, chaparral and dandelion would be effective in treating skin rashes. Take a handful of herb and blend in the mixer, with water, to form a puree. Apply on the affected area and cover with cheesecloth or bandage.
Take a piece of cotton cloth and dip it in calcium water or comfrey. Place this cloth on the affected area. Not only would it be calming, but also help reduce inflammation.
Blend 10-15 basil leaves with 1 tbsp olive oil, 2 garlic cloves, salt and pepper. Apply a coat of this mixture on the rashes.
Increase the intake of food rich in Vitamin C. Citrus fruits will work best in this regard.
Oatmeal bath proves useful in treating body rashes. Take a cup of uncooked oatmeal and pour it into the bathwater. Immerse your body in this water. Apart from providing instant relief, it would also heal the rash.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Neetu,Any idea on what is comfrey, yellow dock root, chaparral and dandelion? :) :)
Nagalakshmi,

Yellow Dock Root is regarded as a blood purifier and is used primarily to cleanse toxins from the body...

This is very easily available at ayurvedic stalls....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Deepti wrote:
[quote]Nagalakshmi,

Yellow Dock Root is regarded as a blood purifier and is used primarily to cleanse toxins from the body...

This is very easily available at ayurvedic stalls....[/quote]

deepti even i was unaware what these things mean..thanks deepti for sharing the information......
Good to know that some home remedies can control Skin rashes ..
Thanks neetu and Deepti for sharing your knowledge.
Using baking powder on the affected area is another suggestion to deal with body and back rash.

An oatmeal bath is thought to be effective in treating body rash as it relieves inflammation. Pour a cup of uncooked oatmeal into your bathwater and soak in the tub for best results.

Wash the affected area using chamomile tea.
Deepti, I gave my thanks to you in my previous thread for explaining me about "YELLOW DOCK ROOT".Please collect my thanks from the previous thread. :P :P :).It is on the way.
it is important that you avoid prolonged exposure of the affected area to direct sunlight, hot water, cosmetics and other skin irritants. It is also advisable to avoid rubbing and scratching of the skin.
Thanks for sharing this useful information keep sharing such information keep it up.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
thanks to neetu jain for sharing this.. hope it works for me
Skin rashes can cause changes in the color, appearance or texture of the skin (epidermis). Pain, itch, discomfort, bumps, swelling, and dryness

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.