Paypal payments will be much quicker and less hassle for you guys. What do you think? Can you at least make it optional?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Welcome Chris H,
Well currently payments are only open for Indian citizens, but we don't stop from others for contributing.
In near future we may start payment via Paypal.

Happy Earnings.
Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
I am from India, but I usually use my online earning to develop and maintain my websites and paypal comes in handy. But in case of cheque, I have to run around to get the funds and most of it will be incurred as fee if I make use of it in any online fund transferring system. Anyways thanks.
Nice to know you are from India itself.
You can start your contribution as we all already looking into the online payment option as requested by other members.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
ok, great. Will work on it now.
Good to hear from Atul that the process of online payment option is initiated. :) :)
Welcome Chris! I am also happy that online payment is under consideration which I also suggested a few months back!
I heard that the online payments were stopped due to some security reasons. Hope to see this implemented soon in future.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Being new here, I have a doubt. How much is the average pay for each article submitted, and do I get paid for getting more views/hits?

Regards,
Chris
nice tought chris its an excelent one boddunan can make this option also for payments
I was hoping if boddunan had the option for bonus cash rewards in case of good reviews on articles being read by other readers?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.