Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Deepti wrote:
[quote]I heard that the online payments were stopped due to some security reasons. Hope to see this implemented soon in future.. :)[/quote]

I came across a forum in a website where a member stated that paypal has stopped transactions to India as the RBI has asked for some documents which were not provided on time and RBI has ordered it to stop its transaction with India. Now paypal has submitted those papers and they are in review with the RBI...

Hope to see the transactions to be resumed again...

B)

Your one click makes their day, please help them:
http://bhookh.com/
[quote]I came across a forum in a website where a member stated that paypal has stopped transactions to India as the RBI has asked for some documents which were not provided on time and RBI has ordered it to stop its transaction with India. Now paypal has submitted those papers and they are in review with the RBI...

Hope to see the transactions to be resumed again...[/quote]

Well, that was long time ago. At the moment, the problem is fixed and you could try it without any trouble. Transferring funds via cheque is a tedious job right? Will paypal, you can just make it possible with the click of a button and we can all be happy :D

PS: This is just a opinion. I hope the freedom of expression isn't limited by walls.

Regards,
Chris
Chris rest assured that this site will pay you by cheque as I have received one earlier. so start contributing here.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.