Natural Moisturizer For A Soft Skin

Moisturizing is very important for every type of skin as it helps to make the skin silky soft and supple. After rigorous regimen of cleansing and exfoliating the skin becomes rough and dry, hence moisturizer helps to regain the lost moisture of the skin.

A wide variety of moisturizers are available in the market these days. However, it is difficult to choose the correct one that will suit your skin and also do the needful job. Therefore, a safer bet is to use moisturizers that can be made by using natural ingredients available at your home, as these will not harm the skin because they contain no amount of chemicals.

Jojoba Oil can be used as an effective natural moisturizer as it is very rich in Vitamin E and acts as a natural antioxidant. It can be used on all types of skin, and even oily skin since it is non comedogenic in nature and does not block pores.

Another good moisturizer for dry skin can be made by combining grated beeswax, cocoa butter, coconut oil, sesame oil, olive oil and filtered water. These ingredients have to be melted in low heat and when the mixture cools down, this can be used as a great natural moisturizer to make the dry skin soft and smooth.

Avocado oil acts as an effective natural moisturizer as it is full of essential vitamin like A, D and E and other minerals. It is very effective for aging skin as it helps to minimize fine lines and wrinkles.

Honey works wonders in rejuvenating the skin, making it soft and imparting a natural glow. It has to be applied to the skin and kept for sometime and later washed off with cold water.

People with oily skin also need to hydrate and moisturize their skin. Therefore a natural moisturizer can be made by combining grated apple and honey mixed together. This has to be applied on the face and kept for 10 minutes and then washed off.

Strawberry is not only delicious for the taste buds, but it is also great for the skin. Some mashed strawberries have to be taken and blended with olive oil, coconut oil, and Vitamin E oil to make into a smooth paste. This can be applied once every day to get a baby soft skin.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Good information on moisturizing skin...But it is always humid and sweaty at my place .and applying oils is really unbarable..I think honey and strawbeery would be good idea.. :)
Thanks for the information on moisturizers,Neetu.But moisturizers are only for winter seasons right? :) :)
nagalakshmi.karunanidhi wrote:
[quote]Thanks for the information on moisturizers,Neetu.But moisturizers are only for winter seasons right? :) :)[/quote]

Most of the people think it is only for winter but in general body needs them everyday irrespective of climate..and if it is dry skin especially...

In Hyderbad you need it nagalakshmi..as it is dry atmosphere there.....However you can avoid it in chennai.. :P :)
Can we use these moisturizers for sensitive skin also?
@Priya , Nagalakshmi , Rajani

It is necessary to use moisturizers for all skin types in any season.
Use a brush for body when you take a bath or shower – it’s a good peeling for body. Among skin care tips this is the best for normalizing blood circulation and removing cellulite.

To make your skin very smooth and tender and to prevent skin declamation follow these skin care tips: while bathing put dry milk in the water. And after shower always put a moistening skin care product on your skin: it can be oil, skin care cream or lotion.
Neetu thanks very much for sharing these great tips for naturally moist and smooth skin!

:) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thanks for clearing my doubts Rajani and Neetu.Now a days I feel the interaction with doesn't stop with thanks alone.I thank neetu sincerely for clarifying all our doubts. :) :)
"Jojoba Oil can be used as an effective natural moisturizer as it is very rich in Vitamin E and acts as a natural antioxidant." What is this Jojoba ?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Proper intake of fluids and water also impart natural moisturising from within ...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.