Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Bharat Baid wrote:
[quote]Proper intake of fluids and water also impart natural moisturising from within ...[/quote]

very true bharat....i agree with you
:( To keep your skin lubricated from inside, you need to keep your skin moisturized from inside that is, you need to drink lots of water. Drink at least eight glasses of water every day and eat plenty of green fresh vegetables which will not only provide nutrition but also keep your body cells hydrated. Make sure that you keep yourself hydrated and do not wait to drink until you are thirsty because by then your body will be dehydrated. If you find yourself drinking plain water boring you can always drink sparkling water or flavored water.

Make sure you are in a room which has lots of moisture content which will keep your skin hydrated. Use a humidifier during the winter months to overcome a dryness of indoor heating at the same time if you are using a conditioner in a dry climate make sure you keep the bowl of water in the room to counteract the dryness of the air. Apply oils like aromatherapy oils, olive oil, coconut oil which can be absorbed immediately and be refreshing for your skin helping to keep moisturized throughout the day.

Try to avoid excessive hot water which can remove protective oils from your skin which can be prevented by taking warm bath and when you are wet you can then massage your skin with the above-mentioned oil. This thin layer of absorbed aromatherapy oil can act as a protective barrier which can prevent the evaporation of moisture from the skin and keep your skin moisturized, soft and supple.

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
@ sumit

again very well explained about how to keep the skin moisten from inside......thanks for sharing these useful tips.....
Thanks neetu for sharing such vital information on skin care...
I know moisturising is very essential in all season, but my skin looks very oily after some time of applying moisturiser, specially in summer....
@ kavitha,

Try to use moisturizer meant for oily skin..maybe it can help..In summer use the vaseline Aloe vera moisturizer but dont use it in winter.. :)

@ abid

[quote]"Jojoba Oil can be used as an effective natural moisturizer as it is very rich in Vitamin E and acts as a natural antioxidant." What is this Jojoba ? [/quote]

A fine penetrating odourless oil which has the consistency of a liquid wax.Jojoba is a an evergreen desert shrub whose seeds contain an odorless, colorless, liquid wax used in cosmetics, lubricants, etc
Rajani thanks for information on Jojoba oil (pronmounced as Hohoba :))

If not available, curds can be used to moisturise the skin well. Just add a few drops of lemon juice and honey and wash off after 20-25 minutes.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thanks for sharing this useful information keep sharing such information keep it up.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
[quote]Rajani thanks for information on Jojoba oil (pronmounced as Hohoba :))

If not available, curds can be used to moisturise the skin well. Just add a few drops of lemon juice and honey and wash off after 20-25 minutes.[/quote]

Kalyani honey is really more good as it gives glow in natural way.
thanks rajani and kalyani for your wonderful skin care tips...

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.