10 FAT REDUCING TIPS IN YOUR DIET

Here are some great tips on how to cut back on calories and fat! You will be shrinking before you know it. You will see less of a doubled chin, smaller thighs, increase energy and greater health

1. Steam, boil, broil, or microwave vegetables, or stir-fry them in a small amount of vegetable oil.
2. Season vegetables with herbs and spices rather than sauces, butter, or margarine.
3. Try lemon juice or fat-free dressing on salad, or use a yogurt based dressing instead of mayonnaise or sour cream dressing.
4. To reduce saturated fat, use vegetable oil or tub margarine instead of butter or stick margarine when possible.
5. Replace whole milk with skim or low-fat milk in puddings, soups, and baked products. Substitute plain nonfat yogurt, blender-whipped cottage cheese, low-fat sour cream, or buttermilk in recipes that call for sour cream.
6. Choose lean cuts of meat, and trim any visible fat from meat before and after cooking. Remove skin from poultry before or after cooking. Monitor portion sizes. (Lean meats end in "loin".)
7. Roast, bake, or broil meat, poultry, or fish, so that fat drains away as the food cooks.
8. Use a nonstick pan for cooking so added fat will be unnecessary, use a vegetable spray for frying.
9. Chill broths from meat or poultry until the fat becomes solid. Spoon off the fat before using the broth.
10. Eat a low-fat vegetarian main dish at least once a week.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks Neetu, these tips are really valuable and will definitely work since they are all about sensible eating habits! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thanks Doctor for doing this fantastic job which you always and ably do!
Thanks for sharing your tips on reducing fat.Exercise,work out and yoga is also essential for a healthy living. :)
Thanks for this valuble information Dr.Neetu...Keep posting such useful information :cheer:
Thanks for sharing these valuable tips on fats reducing diet...

Keep posting such vital information...
Avoiding too much of junk food will also help us avoid putting on more weight.
Thanks for sharing this useful information keep sharing such information keep it up.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
thanks for sharing this information Neetu, your posts are really good..
These tips will be much helpful to me and parents. I'll give this tips to my father .Thanks for sharing.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.