Five Must-Have Essential Oils

Aromatherapy has helped heal thousands of people for centuries. Certain scents help in bringing our minds, bodies and souls back into balance. And essential oils of fruits, flowers, leaves and barks can be used by almost anyone to restore the harmony into our homes and lives. Essential oils can be used in aroma burners, diffusers or used along with base oils like olive oil, almond oil etc. Since the concentration is very intense just a few drops is all that is required.

Here are five basic and beneficial essential oils that are easily available and affordable.

Lavender: The scent of the purple Lavender flower has been hailed as the most natural calmer. It helps reduce anxiety, depression and replaces it with a sense of calm and peace. Burned in aroma burners in the evening after a busy day at work, lavender reduces the stress and allows you to relax better. A few drops on your pillow or bath water promotes better sleep.

Rose: The scent of love and compassion. Use it on days when you want to attract love into your life or when you want to feel better about yourself. Ideal as a healer of heartbreaks, a few drops on your pulse points or blended into a base like olive oil and massaged into your skin eases feelings of heartbreak and brings in greater love into your life.

Lemon: This is the pick-me-up of essential oils. Perfect for days when you may feel cloudy and lethargic. And a wonderful aid for students who could do with a little more focus in their studies. Burn it in your study room or put a few drops in your bathwater to aid concentration, clarity and boost your energy.

Sandalwood: This musky and heady scent has been used for thousands of years as a purifier of temples and homes. Sandalwood helps clear up tension or any negative vibes in the home. Great as a meditation aide, you may like to burn some Sandalwood essential oil in your room before you meditate.

Jasmine: Sweet smelling and soo feminine, jasmine essential oil is deeply relaxing and also helps relieves anger and anxiety. Excellent for the skin when blended in a base oil, jasmine is the perfect antidote to tension
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think these oils really work very good...I have previously got relief from strain through lavender oil...I hope everyone should try it..
Great information Dr.neetu...
Keep bringing to our notice such vital information....
Very Good,Neetu! Aromatherapy has been very popular these days!
I am totally unaware of aromatherapy.Thanks for sharing the information,Neetu. :)
Nice information Neetu, Aromatherapy as an alternative method healing is gaining popularity these days! :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.