Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Promoting Dove shampoo by Dove Shampoo!! Very intersting game started!
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]Promoting Dove shampoo by Dove Shampoo!! Very intersting game started![/quote]

yes chinmoy i feel the same......
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]Promoting Dove shampoo by Dove Shampoo!! Very intersting game started![/quote]

Ceeem,
Many such companies may rise head here now!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Is Dove Shampoo a person who has registered with Boddunan?.I could not get the logic.
nagalakshmi.karunanidhi wrote:
[quote]Is Dove Shampoo a person who has registered with Boddunan?.I could not get the logic.[/quote]

A non registered person could not put a post here.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
He or she is smart enough to register with such a name!

Yes,Abid that's something to think about!
It would be helpful to communicate easily if users register with their original credentials.
Hair Loss Prevention
Getting proper nutrition is essential for healthy hair.

Water, protien, biotin (part of the vitamin B complex), vitamins A, B6, B12, C, copper, iron, omega 3 fatty acids, zinc, calcium, folic acid, and magnesium all play a part in maintaining a healthy scalp, skin, and hair.

Use your fingertips to massage your scalp which will increase circulation in your scalp which is important for hair growth.

Gentle combing or brushing of your hair will help break up hardened oils that clog your pores. It is recommended that you comb or brush 100-200 strokes in the morning and at night.

Avoid excessive wind, sun, and heat (such as from hair dryers, hot showers, and curling irons) on your hair.

Tight fitting caps and hats will cause poor circulation in your scalp and will also cause build-up of sweat and grime.

If you have live a high stressed life try reducing stress by taking some time out daily just to relax, excessive stress is believed to induce hair loss.

If you color your hair, limit coloring it to once ever 2 months. Hair coloring damages your hair and the less frequently you color it the better.

Avoid putting too much physical stress on your hair, brush/comb your hair gently, don't pull your hair when you brush and avoid braids and ponytails if possible, they place constant stress on your hair.

Get enough sleep.

Use a conditioner and trim any split ends.

See your doctor or a dermatologist for advice if you have concerns about hair loss and want to seek treatment.
Another good piece of information adding knowledge to our database .. :cheer: :)
Thanks Neetu for giving detailed information on hair loss and ways to prevent it!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.