Drink milk as this is rich in calcium. Other dairy products are also essential for building bone strength.

Almonds, broccoli, spinach, salmon, sardines and soy products like tofu are good sources of calcium too.

Do exercises that are weight-bearing such as walking, jogging, running, stair climbing, skipping, and skiing as these strengthen legs, hips and lower spine. Combine these with strength training workout that help strengthen muscles and bones in arms and upper spine.

Avoid smoking and drinking as these create metabolic disturbance in the body, affecting the ability of the bones to produce an essential protein called collagen.

Alcohol reduces the absorption of calcium in the gastro- intestinal tract, thus leading to deficiency.
Step out as exposure to sunlight, especially during the morning hours is a good source of vitamin D absorption, which is essential for strengthening bone mass.

Eat oily fish such as tuna and sardines as these are high in vitamin D. Also have egg yolks that contain vitamin D. You may consider vitamin D supplements too if necessary.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well, what do you think, how much milk a day should a 19 years old boy should drink to increase weight quikly ?
i hate milk but i have it in the form of rose milk everday..
i hate milk but i have it in the form of rose milk everyday..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.