Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Firstly remember that prickly heat occurs due to the presence of excessive heat in our body so the remedies that we will discuss aim at reducing the heat from our body and provide relief from heat rashes. Drink lot of water, i.e. 10-12 glasses per day so as to keep the body temperature at a lower level.

Apply ice cubes to the area that has heat rashes. Apply sandalwood powder or make a paste of sandalwood and rose-water and apply it to the affected area. When taking a bath, make sure you are cleaning the body completely; this will ensure that the sweat glands function properly and prevent prickly heat.

Some more simple tips would be to wear loose clothes during summers, avoid alcohol and other beverages. If you wish to consume some liquids, go for fruit juices; sugarcane juice is best to cure prickly heat. Avoiding exposing yourself to direct sunlight as much as possible. Following these tips during summers can definitely keep you away from prickly heat.
@Neetu,
As you said wearing appropriate cotton clothes in summer will help us relieve from prickly heat burns.
I don't understand what is this prickly heat means.But understood the methods of care.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]I don't understand what is this prickly heat means.But understood the methods of care.[/quote]

a skin condition in which you get very small red spots that you want to rub, caused by hot weather...

in other words its a heat rashes........
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.