Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Abid,If I am not wrong you hail from Kerala,right?.You are really lucky that you get coconut water through out the year. :) :)
Neetu Thanks for such detailed information on coconut water!
I used drink it every day when I was expecting my son! I feel its very beneficial to drink it when you are pregnant!

Similar to skin, it can be used to have beautiful hair too.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Coconut milk is another magic potion for your hair. Take a dry coconut and grate it. Grind to a fine paste and then sieve through a soft fine cloth to collect the milk of the coconut. Make around 1-2 cups of milk depending on the length of your hair. Apply the milk on the scalp and hair and leave to dry. Keep it for about 2 hrs and then rinse your hair with normal water (do not apply shampoo). This will leave the pure coconut oil in your hair. Keep the oil for 24 hours and shampoo the following day. This process will make your hair softer and smoother to touch and you will see an almost immediate drastic reduction in your rate of hair loss. For chronic cases of hair loss, do this once a week. Eventually once the problem is resolved completely, you can do this once in 2 or 3 weeks. It helps not only in reducing hair fall but also improves the overall health and texture of hair.
Thanks neetu jain all our posts are very useful for me..keep posting good information
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.