Hair Fall Can Be Controlled With Proper Diet

Hair fall, a problem being faced by many across the globe, has grown up to a threat. Hair is made of a protein called Keratin and grows from follicles. What we see is the upper part of the hair, while the root is under the follicle. Experts say that the way we shed dry skin
everyday, we also shed dead hair. Hair loss of 50 hair in a day is normal but if the number is more than this then it can be termed as the hair fall problem.

The quality of your hair, it's growth, strength etc. depends a lot on the blood circulation, cleaning of the hair, clean scalp and also diet. Dirty scalp, leads to blocking of the follicles, which leads to infection and finally dead hair. Your hair also need nutrients to grow. If they don't receive it, they become weak and shed. Several studies have proved that adequate amount of Protein, Iron and Vitamin are required to prevent hair loss.

Diet To Control Hair Fall -

1.Soybeans – Soybeans are a very good source of iron, zinc and vitamin E. Soybean also improves the hemoglobin content in the blood, which further ensures adequate oxygen to the body tissues. Lack of blood circulation and oxygen in the scalp due to lack of Vitamin E, is one of the major reasons of hair loss.

2.Juice And Organic Food – Citrus fruit juice and diet of organic vegetables boost hair growth and also enhances the quality of the hair. Orange juice is taken to the best source of hair growth. It contains Vitamin C, which enhances the absorption of iron.

3.Almonds – Almonds are famous for boosting memory but very few know that it is the best food for your hair. It has ample quantity of protein, iron and vitamin E, which is the exact food that your hair needs to stay healthy. We should have at least 5-8 almonds everyday.

4.Oatmeal – Oatmeal are a good source of Potassium, Phosphorus and Magnesium. Oatmeal also enhances the absorption of iron in the blood.

5.Beans – Beans are full of Vitamin B6 and Zinc, which not only checks hair loss but also ensures healthy hair and prevention from dandruff.

Intake of these five food items in your diet along with few other measures like, keeping your scalp clean, oil massage, hair packs etc, will ensure reduction in hair fall.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I also recommend not to use hair dryer often.It is one of the causes for Hairfall.
I agree with you NAGALAKSHMI that hair dryer are culprits and break hair if too much heat is produced. Neetu's tips are quiet useful.

To add to your knowledge Let me confirm you that daily some 50-100 hair fall for any gender itseems..the loss is not due to food habits, stress or any thing else but it is due to cycle of losing and growing. :)
Rajani K wrote:
[quote]I agree with you NAGALAKSHMI that hair dryer are culprits and break hair if too much heat is produced. Neetu's tips are quiet useful.

To add to your knowledge Let me confirm you that daily some 50-100 hair fall for any gender itseems..the loss is not due to food habits, stress or any thing else but it is due to cycle of losing and growing. :)[/quote]

very true rajani i agree with you.........loosing 50-100 hair daily is considered to be normal.......
Your hair enhances your overall personality and also reflects your health. But, healthy hair and scalp needs proper care right from the beginning. If you neglect your hair for long, it might turn brittle with split-ends and also cause dandruff. You may even experience untimely hair loss if you don't take timely precautions.

Studies indicate that in 95 percent cases, hair loss is genetic, but many other factors such as diet, general health, vitamin and hormonal deficiencies, overuse of hair dye, physical and emotional stress also lead to uncontrolled hair loss. However, it is possible to control most of these factors that lead to untimely hair fall among individuals.

Though hair loss is not a life-threatening situation, but it may imply internal health problems. Besides, it may also spoil the level of self-confidence in the long run. As there is no permanent cure for hair loss, but it is possible to take some preventive measures to ensure healthy and shining hair
Diet

Here are some tips on how to control hair fall:

* Every morning, eat a handful of white sesame seeds, because they contain sufficient amounts of magnesium and calcium that are essential for the growth of your hair.
* Everyday, consume some yogurt.
* Increase the intake of green leafy vegetables, milk, salads, fruits, and sprouts in your diet. Consume enough proteins, yeast, wheat germ, buttermilk, whole grains, nuts, soya beans, and milk.
* Moderate intake of vitamins.
* Decrease the consumption of alcohol.
* Consume the foods that contain sulfur, zinc, vitamin-B complex, vitamin C and essential fatty acids.
By taking proper meals ensure your full body protection... .. Proper intake of food ensures beautiful hairs....
Food is one of the most important aspects of enjoying life. People's lives are based on the satisfaction of great food they eat. Eating good food is important but I will tell you about eating great food healthily and things you need to know about anti - hair loss nutrition.

Nutritional deficiencies can increase hair shedding by

* weakening hair shafts

* cause hair breakage

* slower hair growth

* malnourished looking hair

Lack of a proper nutritional diet is a main source for your hair problems. No hair loss medications can work effectively if your body is unhealthy and filled with toxins. Correct it by adjusting to a proper diet. Add these anti - hair loss nutritional food to your regular meals and you can benefit from it
Very interesting to know that hair not only grow but also die. when more hair die, one gets bald. Thus healthy food as suggested and cleanliness of scalp is necessary for preventing hair loss. Many thanks for suggestions.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I lost almost all my hair.You comes with solution lately.I may practice in my children now.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]I lost almost all my hair.You comes with solution lately.I may practice in my children now.[/quote]

atleast you may practice these tips for your kids .........
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.