Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Chnimoy wrote:

[quote]@Kalyani

Our history records the reigns of some kings who were more caring and conscientious than our presentday democratic rulers who at times behave like tin-pot despots!!! [/quote]

We need to take a lesson indeed from our ancestors and illustrious kings who believed the greatest values for our existence were a person's moral, legal and good deeds!

Shivaji Maharaj for instance did not spare corrupt, immoral and traitorous people and punished them severely whereas our current day judiial system lets such people go scott free!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think all the foreigners came to India for exploiting its wealth.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I liked Kalyani's reply. the judicial process in India is very slow encouraging culprits.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
if the poverty is reduced and stop encouraging people who are corrupted.then India will be developed in to great and great country.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Certainly India is now much more devloped than it was before independence . If we see good aspects We are living in the best country in the world.
you are right monalisa, but India should become more forward and well developed country than united states.So that no one goto US for further studies or anything.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

We can regain what we have lost after rulling by the Britishers in a very small time if there is even a little check on corruption.
dont let others to exploit it.........................................
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.