The four religions born in India, Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism, are followed by 25% of the world's population. :) :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
ya religions stood as pillars of the india and showing the uniqueness to the world in a great way......
Unfortunately these pillars in stead of being sources of strength are becoming ones of division!
Actually, more or less all religions find their origin from India itself.
Indian religions gives us place to show our uniqueness in the world. Our religion has been influenced by many people outside the world. This is diversity of our country.

Want to make each day Accountable

But it is a fact that most of the fights center in and around religion. :( :(
I think there was only Hinduism here.All the others derived from this.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]I think there was only Hinduism here.All the others derived from this.[/quote]
At first, there was no religion, only Sanatan Dharma. Whatever religion you may find today, they have been derived from Sanatan Dharma itself. Hinduism is a little deviated form of it. Actually, w are not doing all we require to do to be called a Hindu!
Thanks for this analysis but all pillars cannot be religion alone.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
@aman,
Can you explain me about the term "Sanatan Dharma"?.How do you say that hinduism is derived from it? :)
Only religions cannot be the pillars of India. you need to know more about this pillars concept.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.