I need u'r help as mysis has been in verge of Divorce-plz reply .

i'm really sad on my fate of my family to come on public for your reply as my sis had been tried to save her marriage till 1 year atlast when her hubby gave her ultimatum to come with members & wan't to take legal action as he is RICH .I FEEL WHAT CAN I DO NOW when my DAD is know more
her hubby is so smart that he

1.find her helpless pulled her in public police station & gathered whole crowd prior 6 months before ,& made complain
which we came to know yesterday

2.even doing this we still were not aware he was talking so sweetly with us & also my sis was mum

3.he is such that ask to abort unborn (even being rich)says as he says no money he have being age 32

there r many things which i dn't wanna say but i need advice as nc case is registered

what can a women do to get justice after nc & what r steps we need to take plz eaborate

pplease help how we can fight case & her right

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Dear Friend,

She required a psychological advice and it is absolutely normal and curable.

Regard's
Bharat.
Sumit my whole hearted sympathies are with and your sister ask her to keep talking and disclosing all the true facts to you always this will help all of you to come out of this situation.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Jayen wrote:
[quote]Sumit my whole hearted sympathies are with and your sister ask her to keep talking and disclosing all the true facts to you always this will help all of you to come out of this situation.[/quote]

i agree with what jayen wrote ,you can be friend to her at the times,this would help her to disclose the whole facts and to come out the painful situation...and she seems to be mentally disturbed,so she need to be consulted to a good psychologist.......
As Neetu suggested ask her to be calm and collective.Talk with the concerned person and get to know the problems in detail.Every problem has a solution.It is the way how we handle it.
Psychological counseling and help of some NGO dealing in family matters are required.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.