Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

It seems like a never ending saga because after making his announcement about resigning which left all the sycophants stunned , and now after 5 days , Rahul remains stubbornly...
Hi everyone, after 2 years I think am posting a forum. So don't know present status of Boddunan. I mean whether they except articles now or not. Earlier there was a rule, for a...
Hii! Being a new comer to Boddunan, I am yet to understand the features and the activities here. Hoping to become one active member here. Welcome to all other entrants. I enjoy...
Tomorrow is Akshaya Tritiya. It is also called Akti and Akha Teej. Here in Rajasthan we called it Akhateej. It is an important festival and Hindus and Jain. It is also birth day...
CPI general secretary Sita Ram Yechury said that Hindu was violent and also said Hidndu holy book Ramayana and Mahabharat filled with violent instance. Once again he harted...
With the manifold increase in online orders due to increase in discounts & offers in various apps like Zomato, Uber Eats, Foodpanda, etc. Is it good to eat outside food or is...
Now UN declare Masood Azhat as Global Terrorists. India is demanding it for many years. It is diplomatic victory of India. Do you  thinking that it will be proved help full...
Sorry but I saw no alternative but to block this spammer. He is an old member of this site but the way he was accumulating points here was not fair. Do you think I did right or...
Hello, i want make a logo for my website. i want to know that How i make a image transparent using photoshop? This is the logo.
Today I read news in newspaper about congress leader Shatru Ghan Sinha. He is candidate of congress from Patna. His wife is candidate of SP from Lukhnow. Sinha is supporting his...
Now a days people of all age groups using mobile phones most of the time, what do you feel is it affecting health or not and how? please share your views.
Today I read a statement of Umar Abdullah. He said that if he will come in power he will start old system in J&K, it is PM and President of J&K. If it will happen than...
Next two days are festival day. Whole India, special North India will celebrate festival of color. Happy Holi to all boddunan friends.  
I want to share my happy moment with my lot friends. Yesterday my daughter gave birth to a female baby. It is first grand children in my family. Me and my family is too much...
What types of fraud call you faced in past?
Yesterday evening PM Modi unveiling war memorial in Delhi near by India Gate. It is tribute to 25946 soldiers, who were martyr in wars after independence. Government spend 176...
It is today's news that Supreme court order to Mayawati to pay cost of statue of her and elephants, symbol of BSP. Once Akhilesh said that Mayawati spends 40 thousand on it. What...
Hello Everybody!!!! I don’t know what to write but today, I thought I should have to write something so I am sharing something with you all, I hope you will like it. Today I...
Today finance minister Piyush Goyal present interim budget for the financial year 2019-20. It is last budget of BJP government. Tomorrow I will read it is newspaper. High light...
CM Yogi of UP declare 500 Rs pension to monks. It is some what election stunt and on other hand it is help to monks who are not from Akharey. What is yours opinion on it.