Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Prophesy for 2019 for India brings happiness to my heart because this year is the freedom from the evil doers and the evil bondage for all. There will be a new youth leader who...
I have always seen Gabriel and Michael, the archangels of God standing next to me in all the situations. So, did anyone of you experience the same? They protect us, love us, care...
Zahida Heena is Pakistan writer. Yesterday I read article of her in newspaper. She claimed than she saw a siren in her childhood. She said that I saw it at exhibition. She added...
Bill for 10% reservation for upper classes passed in both upper and lower house. At present when it is demand to remove reservation, this new one is looking only a political...
Are you ----- edited
Today is last day of 2018. Tomorrow morning we will welcome new year. Happy new year to all Baddunan friends.  
After merathan discussion with Rahul Gandhi government is now took Shape. Government must have priority to welfare of peoples. But her government priority is to revers all...
When you begin your postulation you should be evident that it will require investment so you should be quiet .
Deleted
I am sorry to restart this topic as the earlier one is locked. But I am not able to see any increase in my earning. When I click the recalculate earning tab, it does not work....
On Saturday I bough new laptop. It is of HP. On one site I am happy with new laptop. On other side I am facing some problem in using it. I was using my old laptop for ten years,...
Its in news that lakhs of towels, bedsheets and blankets are being stolen or taken away by passenger of Indian Railwaysfue to which Indian railways are incurring huge losses. The...
I do not check our earning page so frequently but when I visited my dashboard I saw that my earning point has not changed in few weeks now. SO when I checked the earning page I...
We notice that there are times when a seemingly less intelligent person being able to handle certain situations bett
We notice that there are times when a seemingly less intelligent person being able to handle certain situations better than well read and intelligent people. I wonder at times...
trashed
In a recent incident involving Sentenalese tribe, an American national was killed by the tribe with arrows since he tried to enter their area. It is said that Sentenalese people...
I would think that probably the very first film star to enter  politics was Karunanidi of DMK and then MGR.. Both of them.were very successful politicians and leaders....
Indian Cinema started off by creating awareness amongst people about the evils such as caste system, dowry system and zamindari system for example. It helped in great extent to...
Do you think that Gandhian Principles of Non-Violence , simple living, saying truth in all situation are valid and relevant in today's world ? If anyone follows this principle...