Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

https://theprint.in/governance/this-delhi-man-was-called-a-pervert-in-viral-post-3-years-ago-and-hes-still-stuck-there/113879/amp/?__twitter_impression=true   What is your...
Sadhya rani gave me this idea to start a thread for old members to get in touch with each other again. Please those were together in the glowing time of boddunan please come...
Do you think that if BJP is given another chance, it will be successful in making Ram Mandir or will BJP still continue to use Ram Mandir issue as a bait for gaining more votes...
Ms. Divya Chadha is well-acclaimed nutritionist in Paschim vihar, who plans your diet in such a manner so that you can attain all sort of nutritional value under your diet plan....
Opal is a gemstone that is worn by the one who is born in the month of October. Opal gemstone brings passion and strength in one's love life. To know more about opal stone...
It has often been found that government policies prove out to be disasters. However, responsibilities for proper implementation of policies lie with the bureaucrats. Can they...
Keyword frequency restrictions are put forth by publishing sites quoting that, excessive use of keywords means articles are written for search engines and not for readers. But,...
Novjot Siddu Ex batsman of team India, invited by Imran Khan on his oath ceremony. Their Siddu hug army chief, Javed Bajwa, of Pakistan. Indians are not happy with it. Punjab CM...
IN 2018 WE ARE SORROUNDED BY VAST FIELD OF GADGETS AND TECHNOLOGY .NAME THE THING AND IT IS AVAILABLE FOR YOU . PHONES ,TABLETS ,PC ETC .THE MOST AFFECTED SECTION OF OUR SOCIETY...
Population is disturbing the development of india .India is second largest contorey in the world on population parameter.So it is getting face problem to arrange habitat for...
The Indian Badminton scene is looking great and we have several players both in the Men's and Women's category, who are and can go on to win major championships. The players have...
This is me arivesh kumar from u.p. i fond of travelling writing hindi poems politics painting . I am also a philosopher. I think we must not search god .we should accept our real...
The only thing I can think of is the fable of pied Piper... It is that easy to lure our stupid youngsters looks like. There were several deaths with the blue whale game...
Deadlines serve a purpose..besides instilling discipline and increasing efficiency , they also make sure that there is a sense of uniformity without bias ..but according to a...
Hindi in my mother tongue and it is used by  large number of peoples in India and abroad. What is scope of Blogging in Hindi.
Sometime back we had a heated discussion , actually an argument  when one of my friends accused another of being stingy which was actually not true... and when some of us...
Mansoon is active in most of part of country. Here we are also have rain, We all have some bad and some good experience of rain seasons. Share these here. How you will celebrate...
I noticed this thing, We all follow on twitter and some other social network sites. Most of time when we follow any one that person will not follow us. Is it fair practice?
Hi All, I want to bring to your notice, especially the moderators/ admin, that my profile was blocked for no fault of mine.  I am a relatively new and active member on...
It has been almost an year and half since I joined Boddunan and I have really enjoyed being active here. But off late I have found that the participation has dropped down...