Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

25 June 1975 is known as black day in Indian History. PM Indira Gandhi impose emergency on this day. Emergency had dark side but also hac little bit positive side. Read, what are...
Hi,   Welcome to the Games Beaten 2018 thread! In this thread, we list and discuss what games we've beaten this year. Per Racketboy tradition, this thread is not a...
Earning from online survey is good means of earning. I am doing it. But most of time I was screen out because I am not eligible for survey. If member is doing on line survey give...
Mehbooba Mufti CM of J&K resigns. What is next governor rule or BJP...
IMMUNITY Its something that helps to fight against harmful encounters that you face in your daily life.It is very important to understand regarding your immunity and mostly to...
Hi all, Any suggestions for places to visit in Mysore? I know Mysore Palace and Brindavan Gardens. Any other places worth a visit- please suggest!
We may support a certain party while casting our votes but that does not mean that you have to like only those leaders belonging to that particular party...It is always possible...
Is writing quotes also disabled on this site as of now? I had submitted a few in the quotes section and got a message saying it is under review and shall be published after...
The world is changed ever since the use of technology. I know we have many uses with internet like posting articles,school purposes and others. Earlier we used to see people with...
Deleted
Cruelty against animals is practiced from past to present. In olden days people used animals as a means of transport. Now with the increase in number of transport vehicles,...
Pro Kabaddi League 6 is proving to be the biggest ever event for Kabaddi with 6 players receiving bids of over 1 crore rupees. The sports popularity is certainly increasing and...
Deleted
I have had many many discussions with friends ,relatives and colleagues regarding Kashmir and the problems faced by the Indian army, the government and the people of Kashmir. I...
I think if Trump Lost his seat tomorrow Rahul will say "Trump Lost because he did not believe in RSS ideology". Rahul is deteriorating as a politician by the...
Hi, I have joined Boddunan today. Hope, I will have a great time here. What about you guys?
Generally speaking , I lfeel that unsolicited advice  loses its value. However , people are free with their advise  in our society and most of the time advise comez...
By now majority of the nation recognizes JawAharlal Nehru for what he was , a power crazy leader who looked after his own political ambition and was ready to go to any extent....
That is the impression most foreigners carry with them after they visit India. One of my friends from Germany asked me why do people scream and shout all the time ? and why do...