Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Deleted
What once came as a boon in the arena of communication, has turned out to be seen as a curse nowadays. Today , we correspond, but do not communicate. Mobile phones,considered as...
All eyes on Karnataka elections, right. Yaa it ought to be . After all we are a democracy. But very often it seems as though the people have been dragged into the centre of the...
You sometimes feel very much sad as you do not have any helping hand from anyone’s side and the problem is that you have to manage everything on your own. The people who do not...
Can anyone tell me 5 Reasons For Purchasing Yamaha FZ25.
   Deleted  
Yuvraj Singh, Jacques Kallis, Shane Watson, K L Rahul, Chris Gayle..... they have all had bad seasons with RCB and after moving onto other Franchises, have done terrifically...
Removed 
We celebrate Ugadi or new year beginning today .. starting the day by cleaning the house and decorating the front and back door with mango leaves and flowers...it is a day of...
It is next to impossible that one person having exactly similar traits of another person. There would be definitely some difference, what is it? Can you determine the difference?...
Though I consider myself as a positive being still get depressed many a times in life. It is impossible not to come across loss and defeat in life but how do you face such...
Local  Packers and movers bangalore   @ http://packers-and-movers-bangalore.in/     Having a shifting experience with Packers and Movers...
In India, the people are fond of buying real estate irrespective of income. It is considered as one of the best investment for the future and can make it as getting a good...
    Deleted
Deleted   
I read an article on Intelligence and artificial intelligence . One of the most noteworthy feature that was mentioned and dusdiscus was  that most super intellectual s are...
Deleted this post.
Yesterday I received a video in WhatsApp. It is in Bengali so I am not sharing it with you. The content of the video is, the popular Bengali ladies raised a few questions such as...
Hi all ! i was not able to active from last 2 year coz of my 2nd child's birth,  now my cute baby girl is one year old. and  I have some time for me. I am very glad...
It doesn't matter whether you are a Hindu, Muslim or a Christian...this is something I have come to know and realise through experience and interaction. One of my close friends...