Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

DERA chief has been given 20 years of punishment, but, isn't it too less? The punishment has been given 10 years in two cases each. I consider it to to be less. What is your...
The baby girl is the niece of a music composer Toshi Sabri. Some celebrities criticised the mother and termed her as a child abuser. Toshi Sabri has defended his...
I came across an article in TOI and thought it would make an interesting topic for discussion. The forum members are men and women both so we can come up with our opinion to...
19th Aug was late. Utpal Dutt's death anniversary. Today I came across a link through which I came to know some interesting facts about the late actor. Thought to share with you...
India’s military Much of the focus of its armed forces is on China even though they are more regularly engaged in dealing with Pakistan in Jammu and Kashmir. China looms large in...
Happy Independence day and Lord Krishna Janmasthmi to all boddunan Family.
In my opinion, The Madras High Court has rightly stated that hubbies should not be treated as "armless soldiers" by the family court while fixing the maintenance...
It's true that many ladies become victim of dowry demands and so there should be a strong law to prevent such torture, But, on the other hand, it is also true that many innocent...
Am now 59 years old, and enjoy wearing ear rings in both my ears.  I got this done on the advise of a spiritual person, as it is part of our Tamil Brahmin tradition in...
Now, the voting for Presidential election has ended.Awaiting for the results. Before the results are announced, I want to know the opinions of the Members regarding the final...
What are the home remedies for Typhoid fever? Its very dangerous fever and need continuous antibiotic to improve. What you did if you already faced.
We all come across politics in every field. It is a known fact that the presence of politics spoils the environment be it of a country, a family, a profession or of any...
The noted film director Shoojit Sircar has requested to ban the children reality shows. Sharing the link and would like to have a discussion on this...
As we all know, people want to learn online but they don't have much time to learn in busy life. Now don't worry about it. Udemy is one of the best platforms which provides...
Some believe that in this Internet crazy world, privacy is a myth. They say that Government sees and spies on everyone and everything. Some disagree. But the real question is...
Is the BCCI right in giving sole importance to Virat kohli's thought and in the due process it demeaned the contribution of Anil Kumble the head coach and also the...
Recently I came across a relative who is now facing very difficult times and according to him it was because of certain wrong decisions taken by him ,  many of them done...
It's been a while since I came here at Boddunan.com. I saw the app and it is really good. I signed up on Boddunan years ago to submit articles and earn some pocket money for...
All of us must have seen the following message circulating on whatsapp some years ago- Congratulation to all of us. Our national anthem Jana Gana Mana… is declared as the “BEST...
There is unrest in almost all countries because of increased terror movements . Will this lead to a future war where like before nations will have to take sides . There are bound...