Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Why is it so maverick. i didnt got cheque till now. I think my all work has wasted
Who invented kiss?
Hi all, Let us start doing somethind to the positive people.Government is mainly concentrating on awareness on HIV and takeng measures for the prevention of virus. what about...
Dear friends I had joined this site 2 month back and I have get paid Rs 1010 once from this site. SO I trust this site very very much and anxiously waiting when it will get...
There is a new tab added to main menu of our site termed as "My reviews"... What is this used for..? how can we write reviews? about what ? Is there any...
Warnig to CEOs: Cut your pay cheques. http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/INSIGHT-CEOs-warned-mind-pay-reuters-2938378320.html
Moderator I would like to inform you that three of my articles posted 4 days back have not yet been reviewed and are pending approval.I request you to look into it.
abused wife still goback to hubyy who abused so brutally
In a bid to control inflation,the Reserve Bank of India has announced today a steep hike in Cash Resrve Ratio to be maintained by the banks form existing 6% to 6.75%,which in...
slap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! slap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SLAP...............LOLLZZZZZZZZ In this game u have 2 slap the person above u n tell a reason 4 the same.......... it wud b...
New
Ginnii has developed a new bulb with a music player in it it costs rs 5000
Sir Albert Einstein was not only one of the greatest scientists but a great humanist too.Just spare a thought on what he thought about all technical endeavours. "Concern...
Starting schools in nook and corner of the city has become a booming business. As a parent, are you OK to pay the required donation(asked by the management) for getting your kid...
Dear Friends, I have completed 200 articles on boddunan? so its double century by me . Total number is 203 Not out.
See Aamir, Saif, Rajesh Khanna, Kishore Kumar and many more. They are real romantic heroes on screen teaching fans new romantic lessons and new meanings of love. Yet, they all...
I am using Tataindicom and I find it very good. What are the other options which are also good and affordable?
I have been driving Maruti 800 for the last 8 years and think it is the best car in the small car segment in terms of maintenance, availability of spare parts and overall...
Dhoni said expectations from Tendulkar are as high as 'Everest' and the maestro is aware of it.
In last few years we have heard lot of crimes being done in night in Delhi still i have seen people they don't fear to go outside their homes in late hours. :evil: Yesterday...
I want to change my signature which is displayed in forum post in bottom? can any one help me. It is not doing in edit profile.