Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Which movie is good Agneepath 1990 vs Agneepath 2012?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10293]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10294]}
We all know how bananas are good for health. Here are some more health benefits of bananas
How many of you prefer having sweet dish after having dinner or lunch, almost to the point that it has now become a habit?
It has been decided to impart training in ethics along with medical education. This is welcome. But people are already given enough ethical training by religious saints. If this...
Friday the 13th may prove to be a make or break day for the ruling United Progressive Alliance (UPA). At stake is power in five states including Tamil Nadu, West Bengal. With...
Animals are considered very close to human beings and there has been a relationship between animals and human beings... Should animals be used for the purpose of testing new...
Will raina get success like Dhoni as a captain?
NEW DELHI: In a major breach of licence terms and conditions, Birla group firm Idea Cellular has issued a whopping 3,640 connections to a single person and his company,...
Some people do put conditions in love. "If you are able to do these these things, then I will love you". Friends, do you believe that love can be exchanged by some...
May I post the picture healing poetry or articles here?
I joined this site and thought how to Earn lot of money from here but did not get any chance but I stay active here in forums and submit some articles but still I am Earning good...
How many types of search engine is available on internet like google.com
Taiwan recently finished construction on a solar-powered stadium that will generate 100% of its electricity from photovoltaic technology Designed by Toyo Ito, the 50,000-seat...
Hi Friends, I sometimes thinks why the site name is boddunan.Is there any story behind? I request to all members to highlights about this matter.I really want to know.
What are most people especially children fond of?
Here are most known corruption cases: http://www.in.com/news/current-affairs/bhrashtachaar-indias-biggest-scandals-20102047-in-0.html
u'r thoughts on who kids loves parents or grand
HIT OR MISS GAME Folks, This gamez cool, n i flicked it from one of the communities...it's nice fun :) we all will comment something/ anything abt the person below us......
As Australia 134/5 at tea on day four India Smells another victory.