Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Looking at many absurdities in our country one thing always strikes mind that these are not without followers or champion and Oliver Goldsmith quotes readily comes to my...
Here is the link,Friends. http://ibnlive.in.com/news/need-a-lift-phone-your-car-and-itll-pick-you-up/133078-11.html?from=tn
After missing three deadlines, mobile number portability (MNP), which allows subscribers to retain numbers even after changing service operators, will be rolled out in November,...
What are best way to work online to increase earning? can we earn by online like salary income.
Microelectronics and medical imaging are bringing us closer to a world where mind reading is possible and blindness vanished.
I have been to a fabulous place called Malvan, near Goa and find it a very good spot. Where have you been this Diwali vacation?
Please reply for this how can i add tag for blog
what is the difference between Article writer/ content writer/ copy writer/ Ghost writer?
Today when my opened my newspaper pages, one car accident stayed in my heart. It took the life of 4 boys below 20 years age when their car fell into a river. Whenever I read such...
Which type of knowledge has more importance Practical orTheoretical ?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9944]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10295]}
MY LIFE IN lord Krishna AVTAR I AM WRTING THIS ARTICLE ON MY LIFE AFTER GETTING HANDS OF Lord Krishna ON my head, I born on 24 august 1981 day after janhtamimas ie...
Striking a balance between work and leisure will lead to healthy life. If it is otherwise, beware you are likely to suffer physical and mental...
I was going through some of the published articles here and wondered what sites do you refer to pick an image from. I understand we should use images that are copyright free and...
In recent general elections congress and his allies badly defeated by B.J.P. Do you think congress will be able to make a comeback in next general election.
Friends, These days I have been encountering posts containing instances of atrocious grammatical errors.This site has respectable presence in many English-speaking countries.I...
Post news on Different topic such as Entertainment, Sports ,Politics , Science and Technology as well as Whether.
In the face of mounting popular pressure, the government is seen trying desperately to douse the fire by assuring us that it would make efforts for extradition of Mr....
I have read in a newspaper that india has surpassed china in road accidents which is still No.1 in population. We can say many reasons for the accidents like road is not proper,...