Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Hey i'm buying webdomain & domainspace but confuse 2 buy which will be best cheap webdomain & domainspace Please advice me as my budget is upto 50$
Are anybody facing the problem of laptops getting heated up quickly? If so, what so you do to mitigate the problem?
Ahead of the Commonwealth Games in Delhi, a new study has ranked the national capital fifth among 20 cities of the world where traffic has gone worse in the past few years,...
Where would you like to be on a hot sunday afternoon? 1) Library 2) Theater 3) Park 4) Any other place?
Do you think metro rail are providing a valuable service to the commuters?
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: Mega cultural shows by renowned artistes and a special programme to honour actor Kamal Hasan who has completed 50 years in cinema would be the highlights of...
Who believe in Ramdev baba Yoga please share your views and experience here
Commonwealth Games Theme Song by ARR - Video & Mp3 http://goo.gl/fb/XQidc
What are the reasons for man-elephant conflict in West Bengal?
George Bernard Shaw once remarked:"Thw worst sin towards our fellow creatures is not to hate them,but to be indifferent to them.That's the essence of inhumanity."...
For the last two days I find all my articles are in the pipeline for review and there is hardly any progress. What's up?
Ek sardar exam dene gaya to batao plumber saath kyon le gaya? in English: One sarder goes to give exam with plumber why?
However vociferous our red-hot communists of India may cry things are changing and changing very fast.The Cuban government is planning to lay off more than half a million people...
Dear friends lets start some forum where we will start discussing about in which we are expert so our knowledge can get shared with other members. Like I would Like to start...
College days are the most important days of our life.These days are the milestones for our future career.We might have enjoyed alot or full busy with our studies.Though we are...
I am to borrow this quote for Oliver Goldsmith again to depict the true state of affairs of our country when it comes to getting justice,the poor are always at the rough end of...
I want to get a huge traffic on my website. I'll be thankful if you share some tips with me...
Manmohan Singh or Lalkrishna Advani, who can be the best Prime Minister for a future India
Now, everyone just want a reason to do shopping because companies are paying big big amount as salaries. What about you? How often do you go for big shopping? Are you interested...
Hello Friends, Whenever you come online, chant the below Ayyappa saram minimum thrice daily. Let Lord ayyappa may make all our dreams true. Swamiye Saranam Ayyappa Swamiye...