Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

The Boddunan forum has caught up with the members now. I just saw the online members and it is now gone up to 10 members at a time even when it is not a holiday. It is really...
Vijay Gandhi, a 38-year old Indian born and brought up in US has become the Magistrate in California State.He studied law in California law college and worked as an advocate for...
:) :) :) Hospital employs should have the right to strike...Please share your views...
go through below link check the comments http://www.boddunan.com/polls/viewpoll/polls/5839-do-you-believe-that-the-news-we-get-on-tv-is-100-true.html Is some one using this...
How can I earn more cash credits.
Dear friends, If pro and con are opposites, wouldn't the opposite of progress be congress? :) :) :woohoo: What do you think about it?? Thanks & Regards, Kumaresh
Years before, when I was doing my 3rd semester, PG, I saw one class mate of mine, totally distressed in deep thoughts. I watched him for a while and asked him, "Are you in...
Men or Women who do you think have to struggle more in their day to day lives? Women besides a job (if working) also have to look and manage all the household affairs. On the...
If you visit big shopping malls, textiles, banks or jewellery show rooms we can see a security in the front door. Have you ever seen him taking rest? No!!! For each customer...
India's population in exploding day by day. Yet, Government is not bringing any law to bring it in control. In China, from the second kid onwards, they need to pay money to get...
Which is your favourite pc game?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9945]}
A Delhi woman was gang raped by her brothers in law and their friends. So, this is all in family....
I received a letter from Google saying....we'd like to invite you to try google Adwords , Google's online advertising service that can help you to drive more visitors to your...
Bahumat to BJP! What that means; Peace, development :whistle: or more corruption and communal riots? :evil:
I mean do you think the life would be normal if we have no money in this present situation? Barter system doesn't seem to be working any more. your take friends !!
Today an unpredicted harthal is conducted by BJP all over Thrissur District, Kerala related to Paliakkara toll booth. When they occur unexpectedly, it will surely affect many...
When was the last time that you wrote a letter to someone on Paper???
http://www.wolframalpha.com/ Input any thing, from functions to birth dates to zip codes and it will give you an exact answer.!
Can you live with someone you don't trust?