Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Let us see how many members are honest here. From now if anyone increase or decrease anyones karma, please give reason over here
When we are happy we show our happiness with laughing and when plants are happy how they show their happiness? they also laugh? how we can know plants laugh?
The legendry Kapoor brothers Shammi Kapoor (79) and Shashi Kapoor (72) are not well and have been hospitalized. It was revealed by Big B Amitabh Bachchan, who visited them at the...
Here is a pictorial bouquet to the "Hawa hawai..." star, who turns 49 today. Happy Birth day to you.
Petrol were supposed increase but today Petroleum minister Mr. S.Jaipal Reddy give relief to all people that petrol price will not increase.
Last week one of the most famous actors of Malayalam, Thilakan passed away. He is counted one among the best 5 actors, Malayalam industry has seen till now. He is most remembered...
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Many Many Happy Haryana Day to all of you.
Samsung is going to launch an new phone which upgraded version for samsung galaxy s3. It has so many features.. It has 13 mp camera and it has android jelly bean latest...
Who is best among Ranbir Kapoor and Ranveer Singh ?
Three stories here for you. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9946]}
Two days before I phoned one of my dearest friends of my college days. I have mentioned about him many times here. I was non-stop for about 15 minutes and when I was to put down...
We all know what a Central Bank means in modern economy- controlling banking and currency system, foreign exchange, monetary system. Our country central bank is the Reserve...
Friends, I have created my first blog named "Website Reviews". The intention of this blog is to share information about good and useful websites in varous...
Do you think it is safe for girls to work in a call center in the night shifts? Share your views...
What are the precaution should be taken by Government to eradicate killing girl child.
What makes you different from everyone else?
1.HEAD AND SHOULDERS 2.PANTEEN 3.GARNIER 4.CLINIC ALL CLEAR I Request everyone to give me your opinion and this will surely help us. Please give your suggestion.
"Colours of love may fade (like a flower), but not its perfume"....It's my quote. A person truly loved by you in your life once, either a friend or someone special,...
Friends just suggest which is healthy food as per your knowledge? Mine is Roti, vegetables and milk