Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

:cheer: :) :) :) :) Just in lighter moments a question came in my mind- Why have you selected this nickname Maverick?... Its synonyms have all negative meanings... I...
Scientific Instruments & Informations http://www.knowledgekings.co.in/2010/08/scientific-instruments-information.html
i have faced this situation many times like people giving free advices all time.sometime its good but sometime it becomes irritating. once i went to a party i was wearing...
What are the steps must be taken to the women mentally when they had miscarriage.
How much maximum late night time when you work on boddunan website.
Deleted spam and illegal links.
In a tragic development, two Indians drowned while trying to save their wives from water in Penguin island of Perth in Australia. They were crossing a dangerous sandbar.
Most of the accidents are took place due to carelessness. Can you discuss the reasons behind this carelessness and how one can our come it.
Fire accident occured in Bangalore agaravatti company today.But there is no loss of lives.
The newly appointed Deodand clergy chief was invited by Saffron Brigade but he could not accept the offer. The Saffron family is insisting and hoping that he will attend. What is...
Dear friends Welcome to our new active member makpatel on boddunan. makpatel I wish you good luck here.
The Independence Day of India, celebrated on 15 August, is a holiday commemorating India's independence from the British rule and its birth as a sovereign nation on 15 August...
Has anyone been involved in a Ponzi scheme? I guess many of us have!
Friends, Share your all time favourite food items here. My list is : Parotta & Kurma Szechuan Noodles Maggi Noodles Chilli Parotta Tamarind Rice Gobi manchurian...
It's sweet when someone remembers every little detail about you. Not because you keep reminding them... but because they pay attention.
5-year-old girl dies after consuming expired noodles. http://ibnlive.in.com/news/srinagar-5yearold-girl-dies-after-consuming-expired-noodles/310294-3-245.html
Well, Its Uttarayan time.. So next 3 days going to be very busy but most enjoyable for me.. Have you experienced this festival? :whistle: I guess people may require some...
It is so shameful that schools in Meghalaya are dening admission to a gang rape victim. It is credit to the the gang rape victim that she has faced the ordeal with courage and...
We have all kinds of smiles - dry smile ,wry smile,hearty smile,dirty smile and what not!! But this one has kept us in perpetual bafflement.What is your interpretation of this...
These days people are using all kinds of gadgets for internet access. Gone are the days when desktop computers used to be the only instrument for the purpose. People access the...