The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have watched a lot of motivation video in my life. I remember one line which was said by Shiv Khera and this is the 1st line in my personal diary. Whenever i open my personal diary, first of all, I read that line.

" Positive Thinking with Efforts Increases the probability of Success" .

I'm an ardent fan of Shiv khera. "You too can be a winner" is my favorite book
Goal setting involves motivating oneself, working towards it and through hard work achieve those goals...Goal setting is an ongoing never ending process in life and that's what makes life interesting since you always have something to look forward to...

While setting your goals ensure they fall within your capabilities, abilities and strengths. They should be realistic. And attempt to achieve them bit by bit. An incremental development is needed. Not sudden spurt and an imminent fall.

Goal setting needs lot of fore thought. You should be able to see beyond the obvious

Yes setting goals itself is not an easy task there should be lot of things which should be considered while fixing. :)

Setting goal is not a problem but trying for them is. Otherwise these may prove like most new year resolutions. ;)

I have a friend who used to say, "Like every new year, this year too I resolve to stop smoking." A goal should be followed and achieved and grabbed.
Goal setting involves motivating oneself, working towards it and through hard work achieve those goals...Goal setting is an ongoing never ending process in life and that's what makes life interesting since you always have something to look forward to...

While setting your goals ensure they fall within your capabilities, abilities and strengths. They should be realistic. And attempt to achieve them bit by bit. An incremental development is needed. Not sudden spurt and an imminent fall.

Goal setting needs lot of fore thought. You should be able to see beyond the obvious

Yes setting goals itself is not an easy task there should be lot of things which should be considered while fixing. :)

Setting goal is not a problem but trying for them is. Otherwise these may prove like most new year resolutions. ;)

I have a friend who used to say, "Like every new year, this year too I resolve to stop smoking." A goal should be followed and achieved and grabbed.

I guess most goals go the same way, you are very enthusiastic to begin with and slowly you cool off and may give up altogether, I feel in life you need to be consistent otherwise no matter how many goals you set, they would mostly remain as yesterday's unfinished business....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have watched a lot of motivation video in my life. I remember one line which was said by Shiv Khera and this is the 1st line in my personal diary. Whenever i open my personal diary, first of all, I read that line.

"You Can Win" is the book wrote by shiv khera. "Winner don't do different things, they do things differently" is his favorite line.

Want to make each day Accountable

I guess most goals go the same way, you are very enthusiastic to begin with and slowly you cool off and may give up altogether, I feel in life you need to be consistent otherwise no matter how many goals you set, they would mostly remain as yesterday's unfinished business....

Inconsistency ,procrastination and indecisiveness are the bane on an achiever's ambitions.

"You Can Win" is the book wrote by shiv khera. "Winner don't do different things, they do things differently" is his favorite line.

Yes, that was a slip. A also like Norman Vincent Peal's all works on self development.

Yes, that was a slip. A also like Norman Vincent Peal's all works on self development.

Do you have seen any video or seminars of him?

Perseverance is the most important key factor achieving the goal. Keep on working towards the goal.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Perseverance is the most important key factor achieving the goal. Keep on working towards the goal.

You are absolutely correct. Without trying and get some result nothing is possible.

By efforts and suggestions of others.we can achieve our goal
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.