Sorry boddunan, I was absent here since the last 2 months. I was away for NDA SSB Interviews and I have come back after rejection. :( I was very upset since then and now I have remembered why I was so much lonely till then. The Discussions I attended here helped me a lot in my Discussions there and I was a Center of attraction in my group but still I lacked something. I think that it was my own mistake and I was not ready to face one of the hardest Interview Boards. But now I am starting afresh. I have decided to enter some NIT through AIEEE and then keepo appearing in NDA exams. So, I mean, I am back again. :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Dont be dishearted Aman and nice to know that you have learnt your problem and ready to improve it for next...All the best
We happy to see active again in boddunan aman. Welcome to you

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you Rajani and Sarala. I was thinking that everybody has forgotten me. But thanks God, I exist still in your memory. :)
hardwork never fails don't loose your hope keep on trying you will certainly succeed Aman...
There are always ups and downs in life. Important thing is you should not stop and continue to work hard to achieve what you deserve.
000203D2-20110218.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Don't get too much emotionally involved in what you have not got!You have enough fire in you to make it possible!!
Aman, Don't get disheartened. Learn from your mistakes and all the very best to you.
Welome again Aman. Boddunan improving day by day.New challenges are waiting for you.
Thank you Friends, I feel much better now after re-coming here in Boddunan family. Your words matter a lot in my life. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.