Gold Rate Per Gram:

24 Karat:2043

22 Karat:1872
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gold Rate Per Gram:

24 Karat:2043

22 Karat:1872

Very interesting to see the changes in the gold rates after more than a year , when this thread was published...

Today s( (9th august 2012 ) rate being ..

24 Karat - 3008

22 Karat - 2757

But again this differs from city to city within India ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Nice information that Rs 10 000 increased in one year. This is very good for gold investor.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Woh! I don't want to buy gold. Rather than investing in gold, we can do some other investments which can multiply our money.
Woh! I don't want to buy gold. Rather than investing in gold, we can do some other investments which can multiply our money.

Devyani investment in gold and land is beneficial now.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Devyani investment in gold and land is beneficial now.

Indeed, it is so ! Just look at the percentage of increase in gold price , in one year - almost 30% which you will never get even in properties and shares of course may give better returns but it is dicey !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is good to invest in gold as it will increase more day by day.Which in return will give good profit.

Sharmistha Banerjee
The gold rate is supposed to go up again now after the monsoon settles down and since most part of the country has received good rainfall, by October they expect the gold rates to go up another 12% or more...That is the prediction in the International markets too..

http://pragcap.com/gold-could-more-than-quadruple-by-2012

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.