What will you do if your best friend forgets your birthday?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nothing. I neither remember my own birthday nor celebrate.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I would feel like crying from inside if someone so special in my life forgets my birthday but at the same time I would make sure not to express it in front of him or her and rather move along like a matured person does thinking that its all part and parcel of life and one should move along...
Well i would do nothing just remind her the next day.. It happens, because even i myself forget birthdays...
It will save my money if friend remember my birthday then organizing party will be compulsory.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Next day i would remind them about it but till now i have not faced such a situation...
At first I will feel little bit angry and sad and after ai will take it for granted as its a very small part of our life.
Thats not a big deal anyways... after all humans err...
wont take it on heart...
Well

In all my Birthdays,my best friend forgot my birthday because she has the habit of forgetting and ironically she calls me on my birthday and never wishes me(shows she forgot).

Its been happening since 9 yrs so I got over it.

I was compensated for this action,my partner whom i have been courting is the first person to wish me in advance,sharp at 12 and even after my birthday,he gives me gifts coz valentines day come around soon after my birthday.

so frankly speaking,I am not hurt by anyone not remembering the date but I definatley like the person who remembers the day spent with (any day).

Life is short and lets keep it sweet, throw away all the junk pile of melodrama and put on the joy and thanksgiving!

Swetha Shenoy
Cyber advice to my friend:
DONT MAKE ERROR 678(REMOTE COMPUTER DID NOT RESPOND)
GO TO APPLICATIONS IN YOUR MOBILE,SET A BIRTHDAY REMINDER
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.