The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Really it seems it very hard to compare between college and school life but then most of thinks that college life is better since the level of freedom we enjoy at that level...
For me both life is very good..Im enjoyed very well in both life with friends.. :P :P

I like College life

rambabu wrote:

I like College life

So earning points by writing meaningless comments is not enough for you now that you have turned to spamming???

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

school life is better than college life, The school's Time Period is Much longer (12 years) than the College (3 or 4 Years) Time so where we spend so much time in our life, then love becomes more than that place, so even today i miss my school days.

College life is full of independence and fun. Everything we learn in our school life we apply or we can say got practical knowledge of it in college life. Thus one can say if school teaches theory then college teaches practicals. And my dear friends practicals are always full of fun and remembered.?☺

I agree with you.College lif, though in the beginning a bit intimidating, I never forget my College Life.

whether it is school life or college life, every period has its own colors and way of enjoying. Personally, I felt more happening in my college life, because i did so many things which i never hope to do. It stretched my boundaries and learn a lot there.  

Want to make each day Accountable

I think class 1 to 5 was better no tension only go to school and come and play lot of games. In school life 10th is tension exam give feel bad .

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Ronark Bhardwaj wrote:

whether it is school life or college life, every period has its own colors and way of enjoying. Personally, I felt more happening in my college life, because i did so many things which i never hope to do. It stretched my boundaries and learn a lot there.  

I do agree, every phase and and every part of education especially College life is marvelous for me.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.