The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I enjoyed both. But when I compare the two, I will say college life was better. The years of schooling had made us mature and responsible to enjoy it. We could make choices, enjoy the freedom and knew very well where to draw a line. So in short we were in charge of ourselves. In school we were innocent and life was blissful. We were taken care of by the loving authorities of our caretakers

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

For me school life was the best, it was carefree & more freedom was there in every aspect. More playing, P.T periods, C.C.A periods, short & lunch breaks. Post school hours playing in the ground. Substitution periods, Craft, Drawing, Music & G.K classes.  So many to tell about school where enjoyment & learning was mixed so well in proportion compared to any other level.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

In comparison , school life is carefree whereas by the time you join college you become responsible or at least you are supposed to become responsible because your future lies in your performance and ability that you show . So, most people become nostalgic about their school days since they were carefree and less stressful.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

School life is good but its not 100 percent freedom due to we surrounded by study and parents but College life has lot of freedom and that is age to enjoyment really.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

When in school we longed for that freedom of adults. Once in college, we enjoyed the freedom but did miss that guidance of our teachers and even their nurturing. So both came with their own pros and cons but were the best phase of life

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I enjoyed my school life more than college, it was better, memorable & good in every respect over college days.

During my school days i could play 2 times a week, having a Computer class, Craft class, Drawing, GK atleast once a week. Also Substitutions was a major source of relaxation, enjoyment & fun filled.

Birthday days used to be priceless with nervousness during song by other peers, but fun & frolic after that as half day used to go in distributing the chocolates with one friend.

School life was wonderful as the time after school also used to be fun filled with Cricket, T.V & video games playing their part in enlivening the life.

College was better only in respect of studies as I could do well & above my expectations.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

For me, school life is better than collage life as if school life has many sweet memories and fun. It involved games, study, worries, friendship and lot many. 

Moreover school life has no worries about future life. Collage life also involves fun, sweet memories and fun. But, more than fun in collage life we more care about our future and run towards ambition.

Vinu

I liked school life more because it was all about fun with no pressure.

Abdul V wrote:

स्कूल लाइफ और  कॉलेज लाइफ दोनों  बेटर  होता है , कॉलेज लाइफ में क्रिएटिविटी , सेल्फ इंप्रूवमेंट  के साथ आगे बढ़ने की क्षमता और फ्रीडम मिलता है

PLease write in English only. There are members here who do not understand or unable to read Hindi so please stick to English

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.