I got 1602 rs on 5th april 2011 but still i does not got payment what is the reason is this is a fake site .
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3407]}
Instead of shouting from rooftop that it's a fake site why you didn't send a PM to Maverick? Your language suffers on both counts - grammar as well as facts as you yourself admitted to receivng payment from boddunan!!! How could it be a fake site?
have you provided the correct address in the payment profile or not?

and check the post office or contact postmaster and postman.

www.Balloob.com
I am a Coder and Blogger.
Currently pursuing my engineering degree and will be a software engineer in 2013..
Hi Chandan

It is definitely not a fake site as we all have got payments from this site. There must be something that went wrong in between. In such case, I will suggest you to do a PM(private message) to Maverick(our web master), he will surely reply back to you with the conclusion.

I will suggest you not to come up to a conclusion yourself.

@Pradeep
Please use only English language here.

Aastha Gupta
I do not think this is a fake site. I am a new member here but I believe this site. Many members get their payments regularly. I think you have done some mistakes. So only you are not able to receive the payments. Please clarify this with the admin.

http://www.exposeknowledge.com/referral.aspx?Ref=Lion
Yes you are correct Aastha. Something must have gone wrong. This is a good site to earn cash.

http://www.exposeknowledge.com/referral.aspx?Ref=Lion
Mr.Chandan Kumar.. last time i also told you that this is not a fake website many members are earning from this website..even i got my first check and 2nd check is released..you have to wait ..keep patients ..From My information You will get you check. probably in first week of June...
This is not a fake site dear chandan..wait for one or two week .or ask maverick ..send Pm to him...
It is definitely not a fake site. The best way to sort this out is to send a PM to Maverick..
This is not a fake site and you must have done mistakes,Please clarify with the admin.
I still believe that sometime from now you will surely receive your payment and at that time you will feel bad about the harsh words you are posting about the site in the forum Chandan!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.