Do you think that our present education system needs serious reforms or changes?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Certainly the education sytem of today needs changes. The new developments in information and technology require day to day updates and hence education system also requires a change.
Reforms in education or else where isa constant process. Education is meant to build future citizens. This should aim to bring out alround development of personality viz, physical, mental, character strength and enable the students to perform as good citizens. The education system needs review for ensuring that these objects are fulfilled.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes, I feel that our education system need to be changed. The education system should cope with the present scenario and should keep pace with the world.
yes it should be changed and follow some strict steps to improve the system.
With the advent of IT I think changes are taking place and more changes are in the offing.It's likely to see not only change but sea change!
Desperately! We need a change .A quick change. I am fed up with our educational system. I think "SYSTEM" word is missing. We need to find out this system and has to take quick action against it.

Want to make each day Accountable

Previously there were numerous discussions on this topic and one cannt say that Indian Education is perfect as lot of changes are desperately needed.
We have to re-orient it keeping in mind the changes that are sweeping throughout the world!
We nee to make few changes that makes our educational system better.From the lower level to upper level changes are needed.

Want to make each day Accountable

Our education must serve the needs of changing times and education which fails to meet the demands of times is of no use!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.