Boddunan is a site which gives its members an opportunity to earn money through writing articles and sharing information on a wide range of topics and through various contests and rewards programes. So my question is do you like boddunan.com?
1) No way.
2) Yes, it enriches my knowledge.
3) I don't know.
4) Sometimes for a change.
5) Need to ask other members about it.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Knowledge sharing and money earning aretwin features that populaize this site. Information, entetainment, study, earning all combine to make Boddunan unique site for students, unemplyed, semi emplyedand professionals all. You may devote your whole time or part time. This is most flexible. It is obviously mostpreferred site.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I can accept and agree 100% that boddunan enrichens knowledge and improves english skills.
I like boddunan to get knowledge and also if i wanted to have a change. I like to express my words here. Its free and I like writing.I have huge words in my minds and wanted to express i here.

Want to make each day Accountable

As I am concerned Boddunan gives me pleasure as it recognises our talents.Eventhough am not known to any of the site admins personally I feel like a member in that family.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
boddunan is a great site and it help to improve knowledement.
Boddunan is a site which give us knowledge at the same time money also...
yes it is right but i will belief when i will really get money.
yes , i like, It is a part of my self employment and a best time pass

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

ya i like to say yes i like boddunan it resolves our queries.
it is a good source of income also as a part time .
I will go with the option two as boddunan enriches knowledge and information.
002_2011-08-01.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.