Indians visiting Britain on tourist visas will now be able to visit neighbouring Ireland without a visa..great
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
thanks for thia good news and this is a good news for indian.
Thats really a good news, can you mention few more names where visa is not requiered for Indians

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

yup as soon as possible as i get to know the names. i will.
Ireland is a country where lots of Indians are seeking admissions in various streams and universities.It's really good.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
Ireland is a country where lots of Indians are seeking admissions in various streams and universities.It's really good.

So this is really good news for those who want to study in Ireland....
This is really a great news that visiting Britain on tourist visas will now be able to visit neighbouring Ireland without a visa.
great the collaboration between two countries to visit in each other is really good.
its really good but don't forgot British country tourist visa is very tuff to get na

r.manikandan
So in conclusion, the good news is that the Indians visiting UK can travel to Ireland without visa and the bad news is that it is not easy to get British country tourist visa....
I just want to know if the visa for UK would cover that or no visa is required if the visit is not via UK!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.