Do you believe in Philosophy "Nothing is Impossible".
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No i don`t believe in that philosophy.. But i believe in myself to do hard work......
It has to be interpreted with a postive frame of mind.Let us first be clear of what are we aiming at!
If you work hard for the thing that you want. If you have CURIOUS DESIRE to get anything,i would say nothing is impossible.

Want to make each day Accountable

In managment terminology a problem is not recognized as such unless it's humanly solvable! Trying to put a square peg in round hole would always remain impossible!
I believe this philosophy. But I even had a continuation for it that is " Nothing is impossible, until we handle it". There will be some situation where nothing will be possible. For example take my self. I stay in a district.I got job in hyderabad. I asked my dad to send me to hyderabad.But he didnt give me permission.Actually my dream is to work in a company. but i couldnt as my dad didnt agree. So now its impossible to build my career.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think if your desire to pursue a career is a strong one you have to persuade your father which I don't think is in the realm of impossibility!
Yes,I believe.For that,we need a determined heart and ready to do hardwork.
yes, i believe in this philosophy

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes, I believe in this philosophy and it helps me a lot when I think like that. It urges me to move ahead no matter how difficult is the way ahead of me!!!
ya i do believe in nothing is impossible . because the possibility depends on our efforts.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.