Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes you are right though handful of people are active in forum, but I think all members are like very close friends

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

I agree with Kalyani that sharing sensitive information on social sites has elements of risks!
If we keep going our website to a greater heights and with funds coming from Administrator and Maverick,we forum members can have a get together at one part of the State!

Already we had 2 get togethers in Hyderabad!

Swetha Shenoy
I do agree to your statement and it is their personal things to share their ideas.
It is true what Miss Kalyani and Mr.Chinmoy are saying but can't the sharing of personal profile be restricted to the boddunan members only.It may infuse a feeling of association with boddunan among all the members.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
[quote]It is true what Miss Kalyani and Mr.Chinmoy are saying but can't the sharing of personal profile be restricted to the boddunan members only.It may infuse a feeling of association with boddunan among all the members. [/quote]

Exactly! Mukesh, if that could be taken care of then I am sure that would be a very hot feature on boddunan! We could all probably ask Maverick to look at it since he is already working upon bringing some new features to boddunan!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

it can be good to know more about individuals
Since so many members have participated and expressed to have this feature incorporated, we shall look forward to have Maverick's support in this.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
rather than close circle if we consider experienced people they are really helpful and solve our each query . i am really thankful to all supporters here.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.