Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

But you keep on and on about how you paint and how much in demand you have in your town etc etc ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes. Whatever I said is about my art . But i never did say that my paintings are in demand

So now you track back as always , anyway since you hardly speak any truth,there is no point in speaking or discussing with you ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Abhishek Sharma wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Abhishek Sharma wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Abhishek Sharma wrote:

Sunday's no luxury for me. Being a Science student, I have to attend coaching and sometimes give 3 to 6 hours long mock tests. This way, I get only evenings to relax a bit. Though things used to be different during childhood....

You are an example of what a perfect student should be ...plus1

Its a rat race here. Kanpur is on its way to become a coaching hub like Kota. There are so many students devoting double the time than I usually do and coaching institutes extracting every ounce of hardwork left in a student.

I guess it is the same all over the country , but I normally tell my students to do their bit on a daily basis which would help the most . Coaching classes , in my opinion should be totally banned ..

The ideal case is that no one attends coaching and clearing an exam should be purely on one's self study. But the competition is so high, any student would want someone to guide them. These coaching institutes take advantage of our vulnerability. 

Usually, the students need some outside guidance or help to understand a chapter very clearly because at present many school teachers do not take pain to make every student understand properly and overcome their shortcomings. This can be easily taken care of by the parents or other family members as well as private tutors but coaching institutes have become the substitute of schools which is ridiculous. Even in Delhi there are non-attending schools which promote the coaching culture. This is a horrible picture and every time it is the financially weaker ones who get crushed.   

shampasaid

by  » 6 hours ago

Usually, the students need some outside guidance or help to understand a chapter very clearly because at present many school teachers do not take pain to make every student understand properly and overcome their shortcomings. This can be easily taken care of by the parents or other family members as well as private tutors but coaching institutes have become the substitute of schools which is ridiculous. Even in Delhi there are non-attending schools which promote the coaching culture. This is a horrible picture and every time it is the financially weaker ones who get crushed.   

It has become an accepted practice now to send children for  coaching . When we compare the status of school and college teachers to that of now, the teachers of yester years were under paid but a dedicated lot . Now they are well paid but want to make more money through coaching. One of my neighbor a chemistry lecturer has made his car shed I to have private coaching center and earns double the amount of his  salary.

On Sundays, mostly i spend my time with my sister and brother.. talking with them.. watching movies and cooking some special dishes. Since my childhood, i was at hostel. After 13 yrs i am back to home. So now i try to spend more and more time with my siblings. I treasure this time.

Thank you said by: rambabu
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Abhishek Sharma wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Abhishek Sharma wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Abhishek Sharma wrote:

Sunday's no luxury for me. Being a Science student, I have to attend coaching and sometimes give 3 to 6 hours long mock tests. This way, I get only evenings to relax a bit. Though things used to be different during childhood....

You are an example of what a perfect student should be ...plus1

Its a rat race here. Kanpur is on its way to become a coaching hub like Kota. There are so many students devoting double the time than I usually do and coaching institutes extracting every ounce of hardwork left in a student.

I guess it is the same all over the country , but I normally tell my students to do their bit on a daily basis which would help the most . Coaching classes , in my opinion should be totally banned ..

The ideal case is that no one attends coaching and clearing an exam should be purely on one's self study. But the competition is so high, any student would want someone to guide them. These coaching institutes take advantage of our vulnerability. 

If we talk about JEE Mains exam (which is given by more than 12 lakh students! ), in previous years, class 12 percentage was taken into account while preparing the merit list. But, that rule has been scrapped and now students need only above 75 percent in boards to be eligible for it. This is a big blow for schools as students would think-" Why waste time on schooling when board percentage doesn't matter? " They'll just get the qualifying marks and join JEE coaching, thus encouraging the growth of this already thriving business. 

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.