The allegation against media baron Rupert Murdoch is that he has been illegally mal-practicing and using surveillance equipments to collect information of people to make stories and publishing it in his newspaper. For this purpose he has been using different agencies including British Police department who use different surveillance equipment.

This is not an isolated case. Infact, it is happening in all parts of the world including India.I have been conveying this thing in several earlier post also.But due to my poor communication it was not conveyed properly.

Now,in one side we want more security and hi-tech surveillance equipment to fight against terrorism and in other side, once these security agency people get access to hi-tech surveillance equipment they tie-up with different media organisations and other such community and share the private informations of public to run their business.

They do this in confidence as nobody else except the security agency people themselves can catch these people.

Here are some links to Murdoch Phone hacking scandal:

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Latest-News-Wires/2011/0718/Scotland-Yard-top-ranks-see-resignations-from-phone-hacking-scandal

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Murdoch+scandal+News+World+whistleblower+Sean+Hoare+found+dead/5120403/story.html
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is really a great news that we must know and be aware of it.Thank you for sharing it.
This is really a great news that we must know and be aware of it.Thank you for sharing it.

This is not a great news, rather a serious issue which is happening in India also. I am a victim of this nexus only. In my case also Media has tied up with security agency people and political people and formed a network to run their business.Just watch the live hearing of the Mordoch case in London Parliament. Because of this only several senior Police personnel in London have resigned and facing the conviction right now for supporting this kind of illegal use of surveillance equipment.
It is a demeaning activity and the public should try to be extra cautious to avoid it.Media keep on exposing every one whosoever is found indulged in any illegal activity.Now public should announce a black day against media for such shameless and continuous activities.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
This is one which is rocking the British political establishments now! It is a case in point of how intrusive media could get! We might see many more skeleton coming cluttering out of the cupboard!
Forget about Britain, India is far more advance in this kind of nexus or network. In India, the security agency people form nexus with political parties and media and illegally collect informations openly infront of general public. And the public instead of opposing these people support them. Here in India, people knew that security agency people are creating artificial load shedding using Radio Frequency Remote by just sitting at home and still people support these security agencies, politicians keep their mouth shut, and local people provide them house on rent.

When will the people of India raise protest against these people,instead of supporting them. I am waiting for that day to come.

In Murdoch case it was just voice-mail phone hacking for collecting informations to make stories and publish it in newspapers, which destroyed the image of Murdoch himself and now British Prime Minister is facing burn.

The Whistle-blower who exposed this nexus between Police-Media-Politians was killed or rather died under mysterious circumstances which is still unexplained. Infact they are hiding the cause of his death from general public because it will disclose much more serious surveillance equipment which can kill anybody.

The whistle-blower was supposed to disclosed many more things before which he died. I believe that he knew about the use of Remote Neural Monitoring Device for illegally collecting informations and was going to disclosed about it which could have make the case more serious or dangerous. This Remote itself can kill anybody without showing any evidence of being used to kill.

I have been saying about the illegal use of this Remote Neural Monitoring Device by security agency people in India also and general people are not believing it. One day people will believe it when they themselves will be under the misuse of this surveillance device.

Let's see when the citizen of India will protest against such people and expose them!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.