How to conduct peaceful elections in any country?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think conducting peaceful elections in any country is the most difficult job, and impossible

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

To conduct peaceful elections,police forces to maintain should be increased.
Obviously we need a very strong administration and the political commitment from all leaders of all political parties to ensure it!
It is never an easy job to do in Indian country which is developing.....
For the execution of peaceful election in a country, the residents/voters need to be educated enough to chose their right leader.It would encourage the existing leaders to work for their constituencies. Also the use of EVMs at the place of ballet boxes has reduced it substantially.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
Proper implementation of law and order is the first thing that is coming into my mind in order to conduct peaceful elections. Apart from this illegal activities like booth capturing, using foul measures should be avoided as much as possible...
I think the present incumbent - Mr.Qureshi the Chief Election Commissioner did a fantastic job by holding elections in Bihar and West Bengal in an exemplary way. Kudos to him!
what a worst topic , c'mon dude now will you conduct elections in country?so you have put the thread and askind a absurd question .what if anybody gives you the desired answer , will you directly suggest it to the ministers .......
just throw the thread randomly , and two-three leisure person reply ....thats what going in forums.....
proper police should be implemented and the people should be well taught that they should behave normally in the election place and avoid any types of quarrels if any.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.